About Me

My photo
A bit of an introvert, a bookworm, a dancer, a music enthusiast, a tea fanatic!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not Doing Homework

Classes start tomorrow, but my honors prof gave us readings already! grrr. Since I've already fallen asleep trying to absorb new information, I figured I would give myself a bit of a creative mental break. Food: check. Tea: check. Fun roommate (who is also studying...): check. New blog: check.

These are photos from our living room. I think we did a nice job on a shoestring budget! Props to Kohl's wall stickers, and to Shakespeare (of course) who donated a fabulous quote to our wall.The Big Picture (most of it, anyway.) Plus my lovely Ellen, who is not procrastinating like I am.
I like the little mirror fresco... reminds me of bubbles...Ellen!!!

0 comments: