About Me

My photo
A bit of an introvert, a bookworm, a dancer, a music enthusiast, a tea fanatic!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Chraziness

unfortunately, the days of heavy rain have completely obliterated my reindeer... fortunately, i have plenty to keep me busy with finals this week (!) and Christmas only two weeks away. i almost have all my presents already!!!!! (considering i usually have them done by July, i'm running a bit late this year.) but at least i'm having some fun, too. still working on the stocking; i think the front panel is done. also working on a crocheted quilt, which is taking forever!!!!! i'm also arranging and recording a Christmas song i wrote for my final in "Special Projects in Music Theory" (my private composition class), and i'll try to get it up when it's done. until then...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopped in and wanted to say that I hope you're doing well! Christmas break is almost over, and then is it on to your last semester of college?! :)

All is well here. I'm getting over a couple of illnesses, but it's a good time, since the students are gone. The Lord is good--He has healed me and provided for medicine (through my awesome foreigner insurance) many times since being here. I'm glad to live in the antibiotic age.

--Heather

Elena B. said...

oh dear i heard you were sick... hope you're all better now. how was Hannukah??? sounds amazing.

yes! last semester. only eight classes, which is a record low for me! (usually i take ten or twelve). i'm trying to slow down and enjoy it a bit more.

miss you!!! take care of yourselves!

steph